1. Navigation – Consistent and intuitive navigation should be present throughout the site. Remember that the home page is not the only entry point for the site – users should be able to understand the site’s interface without having visited the home page.
◦ Bread crumbs should be added to the navigation with links to indicate what page the user is on in respect to other pages. Example: Home > Topic > Topic
◦ A search features should be available on every page and search results should be relevant.
◦ A Site map should be available and contain links to the main topics.
◦ A link to the home page should be present on every page. It is customary for this link to be associated with the logo.